This website located at aarontuch.com, including its pages, posts, and other content (collectively, the “Website”), is not designed to provide legal or other advice. Visitors to the Website should not take, and should refrain from taking, action based on its content. This Website is not intended to be Attorney Advertising under applicable rules of professional responsibility. The Website and its author provide content on a purely recreational basis, as all content is provided free of charge and is not intended to have any commercial purpose.
- Confidential Information and Unsolicited Emails. Please do not send me any confidential information. Unsolicited emails do not establish an attorney-client relationship, may not be privileged, and may be disclosed to others.
- What Information I Collect. In addition to the information you may knowingly provide me via email, comments, or forms, the Website may collect the domain names and IP addresses of its visitors, along with usage statistics (e.g., types of web browsers and operating systems used) and browsing history. This data may be used, if at all, to more efficiently operate and administer the Website.
- How I Use Your Information. I may use your information (i) to provide you with personalized content; (ii) to process and respond to inquiries; (iii) for the purposes for which you provided the information; and (iv) to improve the content and navigability of the Website.
- Information Sharing with Third Parties. I may disclose your information to another entity only when legally required to do so.
- How I Collect Information. In addition to the methods described above, I may also collect information using cookies, web beacons or similar technologies. These methods permit me to collect various types of information, including which pages you visit, which of my email messages you read, and other information. For instructions on rejecting or deleting cookies, please visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Links. The Website may contain links to third-party websites. I am not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.